Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Get rich on the internet

Sometimes you receive a message with the same subject of the one I used for this post. But most of the time it can't be true. If you want to get rich on the internet you must have something special. Off course there are always people that have a great idea. Let's take Google, Facebook and Twitter as 3 examples. As a normal user that can't be possible.

But you can always make a small amount of money without investing lots of time. Since a few years I have made myself a member of programs that pay you to read mails and a few days ago I have requested my first pay-out for two of them. Let's hope they pay me quick. It's not much but it's something and every single cent is a cent on your bank account.

This is actually the first time I will get paid for reading e-mails. If you don't take those for getting a job in mind. Because that's worth a lot more if you just think about it.

I also like to fill in surveys and there's a program that has paid me out twice or more. It's really great that this is possible. You just help someone by filling in a survey and you receive something in exchange.

The bad thing is that you aren't paid for any unwanted mail message you receive in your mailbox. Otherwise I would already have received lots of money. If I could receive just one cent a message, I would make a dollar a day some days. But for that we just have to keep on dreaming. Maybe one day we will get paid for that. But it would be much better to receive none of those messages.

Get rich on the internet, keep on dreaming dude.

No comments: