Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Welcome to ANTSYB

Hello everyone and welcome to this new blog named ANTSYB. What does ANTSYB stand for? Well it simply means always nice to see you back.

Why this name? Because I hope that you will visit my blog very much because it is always nice to see people back from time to time.

What can I expect to see here? At this time I'm not very sure of that. But I think this will be my very own personal blog. It's always possible that other people will join this blog too in the future. But the answer to that question is only known by the future itself.

Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly? I also don't know this yet. But I will try to update it as much as possible.

Is this your first blog? No, I have been blogging for many years but it wasn't very big. I hope that ANTSYB can bring a big change in my blogging experience.

No comments: